Art Amsterdam 2017
Galerie Schoots + Van Duyse and Kunstzolder.be participate at the Art Amsterdam Artfair. With three stands, we will represent four of out artists
We bring three unique exhibitions of musem quality to the art fair. The artists were selected because of the many international projects that are schedueled for the future. The stands will bring a good insight in what our galery is all about.
- Jan Henderikse solostand
- Bram Bogart en Robert Schad duostand together with the central square
- Eja Siepman van den Berg solostand
ART AMSTERDAM (Dutch title: KunstRAI) is the longest running art fair for modern and contemporary art in the Netherlands: A fair with 70 high class galleries who reflect the diversity, quality and pluralism of the historic rich offer of Dutch art and design. The visitor finds here autonomous painting and sculpture, photography and graphic art and also contemporary glass, ceramics and jewelry.
After the successful presentation of Focus Berlin last year, Antwerp will now be the guest city. For decades Antwerp has played an important role in the art scene with their renowned galleries, museums, artists and extensive community of art collectors. KunstRAI is therefore happy to bring a part of this Belgian inspiration to Holland.
- € 15,-,
- Ticket sale through internet: € 12,50
- Under 18: € 10,-
- Children up to 12 years free admission
- wednesday May 31, 6.00 A.M. – 10.00 P.M.
- thursday June 1, 12.00 A.M. – 9.00 P.M.
- friday June 3, 12.00 A.M. – 9.00 P.M.
- saturday June 5, 11.00 A.M. – 6.00 P.M.
- sunday June 5, 11.00 A.M. – 6.00 P.M.
- monday June 6, 11.00 A.M. – 6.00 P.M. (Pentacost holiday)