TEFAF Maastricht 2018
Established in 1988, TEFAF is widely regarded as the world’s pre-eminent organization of fine art, antiques, and design. TEFAF runs three Fairs internationally: TEFAF Maastricht, which covers 7,000 years of art history, TEFAF New York Spring, focused on modern and contemporary art & design and TEFAF New York Fall, covering fine and decorative art from antiquity to 1920.
TEFAF champions the finest quality art from across the ages by creating a community of the world’s top art dealers and experts to inspire lovers and buyers of art everywhere.
- Thursday March 8
- 10 AM - 7 PM Early Access Day (Invite only)
- Friday March 9
- 11 AM - 7 PM Preview Day (Invite only)
- Saturday March 10 - Saturday March 17
- 11 AM - 7 PM (General Admission)
- Sunday March 18
- 11 AM - 6 PM (General Admission)
General admission tickets are €40.